Minnesota has countless golf courses across the state, which means there are a plethora of competitions and other events every year. Many of these events are open to the public for viewing, and if you have a high skill level, you may be able to compete in some of these events. Many of these events across the state focus on helping young golfers, as well as new golfers of all ages, learn the rules of the game, so they can continue to grow in their craft. At Totally Driven, we use state-of-the-art technology to custom-fit your golf clubs so you can maximize your swing and get the best results possible. Additionally, we offer different memberships and training programs to help you get ready to compete. Here, our golf professionals will detail upcoming golf events and how we can help you.
Upcoming Golf Events In Minnesota This Summer
There are several golf courses throughout the state of Minnesota, which means there are dozens, if not hundreds of events throughout the state’s courses every spring, summer, and fall. Some of these events are training workshops for kids, as well as some for adults, while others are full out competitions. By looking into some of these events, you can explore several golf courses throughout our state. Some of these events include:
● Junior Golf Lessons by First Tee Twin Cities - 5/2-30 at various courses in the Twin Cities
● Mulligans League - 5/5-9/1 at Pioneer Creek Gul Course
● MGA Mid-Players’ Qualifier - 5/11-12 at Ridges at Sand Creek and Great Life Golf & Fitness
● MGA Players’ Qualifier - 5/11-12 at Ridges at Sand Creek and Great Life Golf & Fitness
● MGA Senior Players’ Qualifier - 5/11-12 at Ridges at Sand Creek and Great Life Golf & Fitness
● U.S. Open Local Qualifying #1 at Legends Club - 5/5
● U.S. Open Local Qualifying #2 at Medina Golf & Country Club - 5/11
● U.S. Women’s Senior Open Qualifying at TPC Twin Cities - 6/2
● Junior League at Pioneer Creek Golf Course - 6/8-8/3
● Junior PGA Tournament at Crosswoods Golf Course - 6/8
● Minnesota State Open Qualifier at The Pines - Grand View Lodge - 6/8
● Father’s Day Weekend Golf Special - Centerbrook Golf Course - 6/13-14
● Junior PGA at Koronis Hills Golf Club - 6/19
● MGA Amateur Qualifier at Oak Marsh Golf Course - 6/19
● U.S. Amateur Qualifying #1 at Dacotah Ridge Club - 7/1
● Junior PGA at Madden’s On Gull Lake - Pine Beach West - 7/6
● U.S. Amateur Qualifying #2 at Mendakota Country Club - 7/6
● Minnesota State Open at Royal Golf Club - 7/7-9
● 2020 3M Open at TPC Twin Cities - 7/23-26
● And many more
To see the full list of every registered golf event in Minnesota this spring, summer, and fall, visit Minnesota Golf’s website here.
How Totally Driven Can Help You Prepare
At Totally Driven, not only do we offer full bag fitting, but we also offer club fitting for each individual club. Additionally, we offer golf lessons and personal training at our elite facility in Edina. Each of these provides a plethora of benefits that will teach you different skills, good habits, and improve your life. Some of the many benefits these three services bring include:
Club Fitting | Getting one or all of your clubs fitted is proven to help you improve your golf game. If your clubs are custom-fit to your body and swing type, they should enhance your game, so long as you diligently practice to improve your skills. We use state-of-the-art technology to fully analyze every aspect of your swing, which helps us find the perfect clubs for you. Once we have found the clubs that best suit your swing, we will order them so you can begin training.
Personal Training Benefits | At Totally Driven, we care about your overall health, not just your golf game. We have certified personal trainers on staff to help you set goals for both yourself and for your golf game. Our training methods are proven to help you improve your cardiovascular health, build muscle, lose weight, reduce pain, and improve your golf swing. Our trainers are certified by the American Counsel of Exercise (ACE) and the Titleist Performance Institute (TPI) Level 3. We use technology to analyze how your swing impacts your body and create a plan to help you optimize your swing.
Golf Lesson and Coaching Benefits | At Totally Driven, our PGA professionals offer different lessons and coaching programs to cater to golfers of all skill levels. We offer different time frames for our lessons and coaching programs. Our coaching programs can be purchased in either three-month or six-month spans. Additionally, our lessons are offered in 30-minute and 60-minute increments and can be scheduled as often as you would like.
Contact Totally Driven Today
If you are in the Twin Cities metro area and looking for a state-of-the-art club fitting team to help you find the clubs you need to maximize your golf performance, contact Totally Driven today. Our PGA golf professionals use the best technology available to analyze your swing in-depth, so we can create clubs to optimize your performance. To learn more about our club fitting services or to schedule a fitting, give us a call at 952-681-2728 or message us on our contact page today.